Instruserv Group of Companies (IGC) is committed to delivering highest standard of quality in calibration and service which IGC provides to the customers. For this purpose we have established and implemented a formal quality system.This will be achieved by,
- Maintaining compliance to ISO 9001:2008 quality management and accreditation requirements to ISO 17025
- Continual improvement in the effectiveness of management system.
- Ensuring all staff familiarizes with quality assurance manual and with the policies, procedure and associated documentation and implement at all times.
- Foster good relationship with clients by effective communications and encouraging feedback from the clients.
- High quality calibrations and on-time delivery of calibration reports to the clients
- Document and measure the quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management review
- Every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of company services and strives consistently to improve the quality through learning, sharing and benchmarking.
- Building staff through training and providing career growth opportunities to all employees.
- Improving profitability of the company in accordance with guidelines set by the shareholders each year.
- IGC Quality Policy and procedures are effectively implementing throughout the company.